Most of these resources are directly from UndocuQueer Book Project – Resources
- National Immigrant Youth Alliance/UndocuQueer – (@TheNIYA on Twitter) – (Facebook) – (LinkedIn) – is an undocumented youth-LED network of grassroots organizations, campus-based student groups and individuals committed to achieving equality for all immigrants, regardless of their legal status. NIYA members will be launching a UndocuQueer book.
- I Exist
- National Queer Asian Pacific Islander Alliance – (@nqapia on Twitter)
- LGBTQ Immigrant Rights Project – An Initiative of the Association of Latino Men for Action. Chicago, IL
- Queer Migration Research Network
- Queer Immigration
- Queer Immigrants (Facebook)
- UndocuHealth – (@UndocuHealth on Twitter) – (Facebook) – a project of National Immigrant Youth Alliance (NIYA). Emphasizes the importance of creating accessible mental health resources and services for our undocumented communities. UndocuHealth also aims to address the physical, mental, and emotional implications of living without an immigration status.
- UndocuQueer Book Project